Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stop Motion Animation with iMovies



















Today my five year old daughter and I created a test animation in iMovies . I normally use Premier Elements for the stop motion animation classes I teach. But for the workshops I will be teaching in February I will be using MACs and need to use iMovies. My daughter and I created this test in 20 minutes. Pretty impressive interface on iMovies and the sound recording feature while viewing images sequencing is fabulous. I'm sold! I want a MAC again!



Click above arrow to play this simple animation. You can also see this animation at larger resolution at YouTube.

I need to familiarize myself with the sound editing tools in iMovies as I wasn't able to get the fade out function on the two sound audio tracks to work in the controls.

No comments:

Post a Comment