Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kickstarter, continued

Well, today I officially have 31 days left to my Kickstarter effort.
The You Are Here Street Banner Project http://kck.st/fhbHwt

I have also applied for four other grants to fund this project and won't know if anything has come through to fund this vision until March. I did learn yesterday that my application partnering with the Alum Rock Education Foundation passed the first round of the Donor Circle for The Arts Grant. This grant program is funded by the Silicon Valley Community Foundation. We will be giving a 3 minute presentation on the project idea in a black box theater in Palo Alto on February 23rd.

Like all the education projects I become involved with, I am in a big learning curve!

1 comment:

  1. We should chat sometime soon. I know someone who was able to raise $25,000 on Kickstarter using Facebook as a vehicle for marketing their need. Maybe that could work for you too?

    ReplyDelete